4 Things To Consider When Building An Auto Shipping Website
Before you set out to have your car shipping website up and running, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to ensure your website is built the right way from the start. Consider the following things when working with a website developer:
User Experience Above All Else:
No matter which kind of website you are building, it needs to be built for the people. By this, we mean that do not over complex it to appear sophisticated or to ensure search engines like it. If you build a simple website that offers excellent browsing and navigating experience to your potential clients, you will appear professional, and search engines will love it. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Fast Speed: You don’t want to compromise on this one. According to Search Engine Journal; 70% of Consumers Say Page Speed Impacts Their Purchasing Decisions. This means you can risk losing 70% of your sales if your site loads slow. Ideally, it should load up in under 3 seconds as people have a very small attention span.
- Mobile Responsiveness: More than 50% of the online purchasing is done via mobile phones so you need to have the auto transport website optimized for mobile phones. The screen size should fit on all mobile devices and the website should be smooth to the touch.
- SEO Friendliness: The website’s structure should be simple and well-categorized. Plus, the theme needs to be optimized for SEO, as this will help you climb the ranks in search engines faster.
Add The Tools:
Car shipping is a vast business, and many things need to be available at customers’ disposal before they make the purchase. Therefore, you need to add a few tools to your website, including:
- Car Transport Quote Calculator: You cannot compromise on this one. You will have to have a free car shipping quote tool added to your website that will help people get the estimated cost to ship a car without having to call you. This will also free up your team from sending out quotes to people every few minutes.
- Chat Box: Have a Live Chat Box added to your website so that if someone has a quick question, they can just open the chat and ask one of your live chat agents. People don’t have enough time to call every time they need to ask something, so if your competitor has a chat box and you don’t, they might go to their website to solve their queries.
- Subscription Box: Last but not least, have a subscription box installed so that people can subscribe to your email list for tips, guides, and promotional offers related to auto shipping.
Create a Blog:
This is perhaps the most important part of your whole online marketing campaign. If you want to get free traffic for the rest of your life from search engines like Google, you need to invest a little bit at the start to populate your blog with helpful tips and guides related to vehicle transport.
This will help you climb ranks in search engines for queries related to the guides you write about. Hire a professional writer from any freelancing marketplace and ask him/her to write guides on topics that your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) guy provides.
Granted, you will have to invest some amount at the start and also keep having the blog posts written for an indefinite time, this cost will still be very minimal compared to the cost of online advertising. Plus, as your blog grows, you will start getting more and more traffic and your sales will start to increase with time.
Last but not the least, have the branding of your business including the color scheme, the logos and other stuff embedded into the website’s design so that it has the distinctiveness of your brand’s identity.
For More Information About Cheap Car Moving Companies